The three years Curriculum has been divided into six semesters with Case Study based teaching, tutorials & projects to ensure that the students are involve actively in academics throughout the entire course duration. The dates on which the tutorials, assignments and projects have to be submitted are predetermined. Any last submission is heavily penalized .This ensures that students take their work seriously and manage their time optimally.
“We impart to the students least & relevant knowledge in the field of B.C.A.-theory & Practical.”
In every semester the courses offered by the college will be known to student and students are asked to opt for the courses listed by the department. One or more than one teacher will be assigned to each course. The teacher required to give details of the syllabus. The syllabus will describe the objective of the course .It will describe the detail time table regarding coverage of these topics. The text book, reference book etc will also be mentioned. The teacher will also describe in the syllabus about method of evaluation to the student. Thus it will be responsibility of the concerned teachers to prove the following information.
1. Teacher information: The teacher concerned will provide information about his contact number and his availability to student.
2. Course description: It will provide objective of the course and the topics to the covered.
3. Text books and other references: It will describe all materials to be used in the course.
4. Scheduled for Topics & Lectures: The details of the time scheduled for lectures.
Download free Notes and Practicals:
1. Operating system Notes Click Here
2.Java programming Notes Click Here
3. C programming Notes Click Here
4. Web fundamentals Notes Click Here
5.C programming practicals Click Here
6. Network and design notes Click Here
7. E commerce Notes Click Here
8. SQTA Notes Click Here
9 C programming Notes Click Here
10. HTML practical Click Here